1. Armed herdsmen have killed 495 people between January 1 and May 23. This includes the latest killing of three persons on Makurdi – Naka road who attended the mass burial of two priests and 17 worshipers on May 22.
2. There are 180,000 Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs in eight camps covering Guma, Logo and Makurdi LGAs.
3. There are over 500,000 displaced people staying with relatives or uncompleted buildings
4. In the IPDs camps, there are 80,000 children of school age
5. There are 2,442 pregnant women and 2,766 nursing mothers also in the IDP camps.